We are here to answer your questions and put you in contact with investment opportunities in South Arkansas. Call or email any of us to get started. South Arkansas is ripe for investment. It is our job to assist you to make it happen.
Magnolia Economic Development Corporation
211 West Main Street
Magnolia, AR 71753
|Norm MacNeill, CEcD
Ouachita Partnership for Economic Development
625 Adams Ave
Camden, AR 71701
El Dorado Chamber of Commerce
111 W. Main St.
El Dorado, AR 71730
125 Main St.Crossett, AR 71635
South Arkansas has a competitive advantage. Something which will set your bottom line apart from your competitors. Try our winning value propositions:
- A highly trained, certified, award-winning, precision manufacturing local workforce in a state ranked 19th in the nation for its workforce.
- Cost of industrial electricity in Arkansas at 5.68 kWh in 2014 was 5th lowest in the nation and lower than the average cost in any U.S. region.
- A host state ranked by CNBC in 2014 as 2nd in the nation for the cost of doing business and 2nd in the nation for cost of living.
- In-Place Infrastructure – water, sewer, electric, gas, and broadband fiber.
- Exceptional logistics – centrally located in the United States, interstate access to multiple regions, first class railroads, and an extensive multi-state network of short line railroads; one transload site with direct access to Union Pacific and Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroads.
- Local Incentives which include development, financing, and work force incentive packages.